1. Consultations are FREE. A £50 deposit must be paid to secure a treatment appointment in the diary. An appointment will not be put in the diary without the £50 deposit being paid.
2. The £50 deposit is non refundable in the event that you cancel/ miss, or re-schedule your appointment with less than 1 weeks notice (an additional £50 deposit will need to be paid before securing another appointment in the diary).
3. In the event that you cancel/ miss, or re-schedule your re-touch appointment with less than 1 weeks notice, you will need to pay £50 to secure another date in the diary.
4. For hygiene and safety reasons, no one other than yourself and Chris will be permitted in the treatment room while the permanent cosmetic treatment is taking place. You may however bring someone along to the consultation appointment.
5. Before, during and after photos will be taken throughout the procedure. These images (cropped so as not to reveal the entire face) may be used for marketing purposes unless otherwise stated by yourself.