Semi-Permanent Brows (Machine work)
Semi-permanent makeup is fast becoming a 'must have' treatment. Of all semi-permanent makeup treatments available, brows are by far the most popular and generate the most income. This is why the first course we have launched is a Brow Only course, where we will teach you how to create the most popular looks so that you can be up and running and earning money as soon as possible. Once you have brows mastered, you can then choose to add to your treatment list by training in other areas including eyes and lips (coming soon).
Our course is one of the longest brow courses in the UK as we strongly feel 1-2 days is simply not long enough for you to leave a course feeling confident to work on your own. Our course consists of home study that needs to be completed prior to the first of two full theory days. You will then have a week to complete various homework, designed to ensure you have the skills needed to start working on your first models, where you will gain hands on experience closely supervised by Christine. You will work on models over two days and will work more independantly as you progress. Once you have completed the 4 training days, you will then need to complete 4 case studies before booking in for your assessment day (included in the cost of the course). Once you pass, you are eligible for full insurance cover through ABT insurance.
You will have access to local, ongoing support and will have the opportunity to come into the studio and shadow Christine for a day in the studio.
Cost £3500 which includes:
- 4 days of theory and hands on practical training
- 1 assessement day
- 1 full kit including Christine's favourite pigments/ colours
- 1 Diamaderm permanent makeup machine (Christine uses this machine daily in clinic)
- 1 shadowing day in clinic
- Local ongoing support
Next available training dates:
- Sunday June 11th / Monday June 12th & Sunday June 18th / Monday June 19th (FULLY BOOKED)
- Sunday July 2nd / Monday July 3rd & Sunday July 9th / Monday July 10th (1 space left)
- Sunday August 6th / Monday August 7th & Sunday August 13th & Monday August 14th (3 spaces left)
- Sunday September 24th / Monday September 25th & Sunday October 1st / Monday October 2nd (4 spaces left)
For more information, or to arrange for Christine to call you back to discuss, please don't hesitate to call us on 0131 629 8362 or 07720889432 or contact us on email.